Expect the great things!

“Ah tomorrow’s gonna be another long tiring day..”

“This is gonna get harder..”

Sounds familiar? I don’t know about you, but sometimes I can get so stressed out about tomorrow.. I worry about tomorrow too much that I can’t enjoy today. It’s so easy for me to think about how things won’t change in the future and it’s gonna be hard.


            Those who know me from the outside might think that I’m so positive and optimistic about life. But, honestly, so many times I feel afraid of the future.. Until yesterday, I was thinking about the future and I just realized that I was so negative! I was filled with so many fears, worries and doubts. Then I asked myself, “If I could imagine the bad things that can happen, why don’t I just imagine the good things?”. In life, there will be challenges and hardships but don't have low expectations in life just because we live in this fallen world. I don't want to spend my time worrying about the future. Instead, from now on, I will always expect the great things in the future.. We might hear people say  “Don’t have too much expectation in life or you’ll end up being disappointed!” hmm well, I used to believe that but now I WON'T! I wanna have great expectations in life. I expect to have a family, I expect to live in a cute apartment with my beloved husband and make a living out of my passion. I expect myself to be happy, alive and content. Does it sound wrong to you? for me, it sounds just RIGHT! Don't expect for the worst just because you don't wanna be disappointed. It's like being disappointed before you're actually getting disappointed! Ha. 

Expect the great things in life. Enjoy now. Have a big wild imagination! You are just one step closer to your imagination! So imagine the good things and dream BIG dreams.

xoxo,

Yemima H

Comments

Popular Posts