Lie VS Truth

Hey people! I just really feel like sharing this with you all. So many times we believe in the lies that the devil whispers into our ears. If you read my previous blogs, you will discover that my heart is truly for all the girls out there who are struggling for acceptance. With that being said, these following sentences that I'm going to write would be more related to the girls (but boys, you are welcomed here!)

The Lie: I am not pretty/she's prettier than me.
The Truth: You are pretty in your own way! Quit comparing yourself with others. For you are fearfully & wonderfully made, His works are wonderful and you are one of His works! (Psalm 139:14)

The Lie: I am an accident.
The Truth: You are NOT an accident! God has a PURPOSE for you! Before He formed you in your mother's womb, He knew the plans for you. Before you were born, you were set apart. (Jeremiah 1:5)

The Lie: I have no future.
The Truth: You have a FUTURE! In fact, God says "For I know the plans I have for you, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope". Surely, there is hope!

The Lie: I need a man to feel loved.
The Truth: YOU are LOVED! This is a very important thing that you have to remember. You are precious and honored in God's sight and HE LOVES YOU (Isaiah 43:4) He really really does and isn't His love MORE than ENOUGH?

I can write down a thousand lies that I used to hear from people around me and also from the enemy. "You are not smart enough", "You are not good enough", "You don't have what it takes" and so on.. Believe it or not, although I already translated for many speakers in big events, sometimes I still hear the voice inside my head saying that I can't speak English and I am not capable in writing nor speaking in English (As a matter of fact, I am writing this in English)! Such a silly lie, isn't it? But sometimes what is sillier is that I buy that lie. Guys, I know that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the power of this dark world and against our own human mind! Stop listening to those lies in your mind! I really encourage you to go back to Word of God everytime you struggle with insecurity and acceptance. I am far from perfect and I know that we are in this journey together. So, let's fight the good fight! Of course, with not our own strength but with the strength from God.


Comments

Popular Posts