See, dreams do come true! #1

I hope it's not too late for me to say happy new year! I do believe 2014 is gonna be an INCREDIBLE year! Thank you for those who have been faithfully reading my blog :) If you have a dream and you haven't seen it coming to pass, please don't stop dreaming, please don't stop believing. Earlier this year, God answered one of my dreams! I've always dreamt to go to Paris. I've been spending my whole life looking at pictures of Paris or even watching movies about Paris over and over, and guess what? This year I got the opportunity to sing in The World Economic Forum in Davos, Swiss (Yes, the ticket and everything was covered!). Since Davos is not that far from Paris, I decided to go to Paris by train! It is much cheaper to go from Davos to Paris than from Jakarta to Paris for sure! Singing in Davos itself has been an amazing experience to me, moreover spending time in Paris. That is a memory I will keep and cherish forever. Here are some of the pictures that I took in Paris :) 




It's impossible to post all of the pictures! haha. So what is it I'm trying to say? As I stated above, don't stop dreaming, don't stop believing! Anything could happen :) Just like I could see my dream coming to pass, so do you! I want to take you to a journey where I see my dreams coming to pass one by one so that you will believe in yours too! If you don't have one, I pray that you will find it, embrace it, and change the world because of it. So join me on this journey as I try to find out what achieving your dream looks like and how it will come to be. Hopefully you're inspired to find yours and live it out, as well.

XOXO

Yemima

Twitter: @yemimahutapea
Instagram: @yemimahutapea

Comments

Popular Posts