Introduction to my world of fashion and beauty

I don't know about you, but since I was a little kid, I loved trying on my mom's clothes but I didn't realize that I actually have a love for fashion. As I got older, I realized that my love for fashion is real. I just love to mix and match etc. Not only do I love fashion, I also love beauty. Unfortunately, it is sad how people define beauty nowadays. What is beauty? For me, beauty is not about your skin color, your height, or your weight. Beauty is something inside of you that reflects "beauty" itself. I know that it sounds cliche, but it's the truth! So many girls committed suicide or ended up anorexic just because people have been stereotyping beauty as skinny and tall. Don't let this world grab a hold of you, take you in, and mold you into something you don't want to be; because when it's all said and done, you can't turn around and change a single thing (stole this from B.Reith's song called Cold World, you should check it out =D ) So here I am, making a blog filled with everything about fashion and beauty... Hope you enjoy every tiny bit of it!

XOXO

Yemima Hutapea

Comments

Popular Posts